I’m beginning to firm up my brewing schedule for 2020. Right now I only have ten beers planned, but I’d like to sneak one more in as well. Let me know what you think (do comments work on this?).
- Dunkles – Will probably brew this one in December, but it’ll be out in January. This will be my first attempt a decoction.
- Märzen – Traditional Oktoberfest style beer
- Stout – Miss Low annual brew. Will probably be switching to a less expensive, local malt to see how it tastes.
- IPA – Still trying to dial in an IPA. I’ll get it right one of these days.
- Belgian Triple – No name yet, and the second year I’ve brewed it but it was a hit so here it goes again. Will be dialing in the Copeland Pilsen malt for this one.
- Wee Heavy – Major MacZongo. This one is a must, every year. Sometimes three times a year.
- Fruited Sour – Want to use the barrel for this one. We’ll see if it happens.
- ESB – Just a basic English style here. Never tried it, but I have a lot of Golden Promise that needs to be used.
- Pilsner – This is also a repeat. I need to name this one. Copeland pilsner malt for this one, and they come out great in our water.
- Rye – Never made one of these before either.
I can’t wait for the McZongo.
Have you ever thought of doing a cider?
Thought about it? Sure, but haven’t looked into it much. Still focusing on beer at this point. Maybe a wine this year…
Cider is so easy. Just add yeast & let her go. I’ve used belle saison & west coast yeasts, also dry hopping same as beer works too